Get this card
Scotia Momentum® VISA Infinite* CardApply Now
- Network Provider
- Annual fee
- $120 $0 for the first year
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- Credit Needed
- Excellent (750-900)
- Welcome Offer: Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases)1. Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards1. Offer ends June 30, 2023
- No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards.1
- 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
- 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
- Visa Infinite Dining Series
- Visa Infinite Music Series
- Wine Country Wonders
- Luxury Hotel Privileges
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of Mar 1, 2021. Subject to change.
About This Card
The Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card is a cash back rewards card that is available to those with an excellent credit score.
The Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card offers cardholders 1% cash back on just about any purchase. In addition, 4% cash back can be made on bill payments and grocery purchases, while 2% cash back is awarded when you spend at gas stations and on taxis and ride-shares.
If you open an account by June 30, 2023, earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases)1. Plus, no annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards1,
Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite cardholders are also rewarded with exclusive experiences, including one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment adventures. Cardholders also have travel benefits.
The Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card has a minimum credit limit of $5,000 and offers competitive interest rates at 20.99% on purchases, and 22.99% on cash advances.
Why get the Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card?
$0 Annual fee for the first year - When you open an account by April 30, 2023 the annual $120 fee is waived for the first year. The $50 annual fee for supplementary cards will also be waived.
Opportunities to earn cash back - There are plenty of opportunities to earn cash back on your purchases: 4% on bills and groceries; 2% on gas and transit, and 1% on everything else.
Strong reputation - The Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card ranks among the most popular and highest reputed cash-back cards in Canada. It is trusted across the country for its built-in security features and reliable customer service.
Mobile device insurance - The Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite card offers insurance coverage for smartphones purchased with the card.
Exclusive dining and entertainment rewards - The Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card offers cardholders exclusive dining and entertainment experiences. The Visa Infinite Music Series gives cardholders access to VIP music events. The Visa Infinite Dining Series allows foodies to dine with some of the biggest names in the culinary world, and experience food and wine in private settings. Additionally, the Wine Country Wonders offers wine tastings and tours of over 60 wineries in British Columbia and Ontario to members.Apply Now
® Registered Trademark of the Bank of Nova Scotia.
™ Trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia.
* Visa Int./Licensed User.
The Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card is issued by The Bank of Nova Scotia (the "Bank") and applications for this card are subject to approval by the Bank. See the application disclosure statement when you select "Apply Now" for full rates and fees that apply to this card.
1. To qualify for these offers make sure to open a new Scotia Momentum® Visa Infinite* credit card account by June 30, 2023.
2. To earn 10% cash back, make sure to use your new card to make everyday eligible purchases and earn 10% cash back on the first $2,000 you spend in your first 3 months from account opening.
Once you qualify, we'll credit your account in 2 instalments:
1. Bonus Cash Back: The amount earned under the Cash Back Bonus Rate will be credited to your Account within 7 months from the account open date; and
2. Regular Cash Back: The amount earned under your regular Cash Back Program Rate will be credited to your Account according to the regular cash back payment schedule as set out under the Program (i.e., November).
Individuals who are currently or were previously primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank retail credit card in the past 2 years, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank retail credit card, as well as employees of Scotiabank, are not eligible for these offers.
See terms and conditions below for full details.