Get this card
Tangerine World Mastercard®Apply Now
- Network Provider
- RewardsBalance TransferNo Fee
- Annual fee
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- 1.95% 19.95% after 6 months
- Credit Needed
- Good (650-749)
- Get a 1.95% interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months, with a fee of 1% of the amount advanced
- Only available for 30 days after being approved for a Tangerine Credit Card
- 2% cashback on your choice of up to 3 categories, 0.5% money back on all other purchases
- Change your 2% Money-back categories to suit your spending from your choice of 10 categories
- No annual fee
- Personalized categories and unlimited money-back rewards monthly
- Automatic earning: Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically on everyday purchases and paid monthly. These can be applied to your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
- Protection on new phones and tablets when you charge full cost to your Card. Get up to $1,000 coverage if your mobile device is lost, stolen, accidentally damaged or experiences mechanical failure.
- Damage and theft protection for your car rental when you rent for up to 31 consecutive days and charge full cost to your card
- Mastercard® Airport Experiences Provided by LoungeKey. Your complimentary membership gives you exclusive dining, retail and spa offers in over 400 airports worldwide, along with access to over 1000 lounges at $32 USD per visit.
- To qualify, your gross annual personal income must be greater than $60,000, or your gross annual household income must be $100,000 or greater
- Airport Lounge Access
- Extended Warranty
- Free Supplementary Card
- No Limit on Points Earned
- Purchase Protection
- Rental Car Insurance
About This Card
The Tangerine World Mastercard is a no-fee rewards card that allows customers to earn 2% cashback in the three categories they’ve selected and 0.5% money back on all other purchases.
Categories to choose from include, grocery, recurring bill payments, furniture, drug store, restaurants, home improvement, hotel-motel, entertainment, gas and public transportation.
Rewards are earned automatically on everyday purchases, are paid monthly and can be applied to your credit card balance or redeemed into a savings account.
Planning to spend more on groceries instead of dining out? No problem. Cardholders also have the option to change their categories to suit their spending choices.
This card also comes with a 1.95% rate on balance transfers for six months, and a slew of unique offers exclusive to Mastercard holders.
This includes Mastercard’s Priceless Cities promotion, which allows cardholders to enjoy unique offers on an array of experiences around the world.
In addition to core benefits, the Tangerine World Mastercard also includes mobile device insurance — which covers the cost of lost of stolen smartphones that were fully paid for with an eligible Mastercard — as well as rental car collision insurance and a number of Mastercard Airport Experiences.
Why get the Tangerine World Mastercard?
Get cash-back: The Tangerine World Mastercard allows customers to earn 2% cashback in the selected three categories.
Extended warranty and additional protection: As a Mastercard holder, you’re not responsible for unauthorized purchases made with your card. Furthermore, the Tangerine World Mastercard lets cardholders double the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to one year on eligible purchases when they pay with their Mastercard. Lastly, most purchases made with the Tangerine World Mastercard are covered if the item is lost, damaged, or stolen within the first 90 days after purchase.
Travel perks: Mastercard holders have access to a number of unique experiences around the world through Mastercard’s Priceless Cities program. Cardholders can also take advantage of Mastercard Airport Experiences, which includes exclusive dining, shopping, and spa offers in hundreds of airports around the world and over 1,000 members’ lounges.
Insurance coverage: With the Tangerine World Mastercard, cardholders also hold mobile device insurance and rental car collision insurance on top of the card’s core benefits. The cardholder’s smartphone is protected when they charge the full cost of the phone to their Mastercard, which covers up to $1,000 if the device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged. Furthermore, cardholders are also protected if their rental vehicles are damaged or stolen for up to 31 consecutive days if they pay for the rental with their Mastercard.Apply Now
Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
Tangerine is a registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under licence. Forward Banking is a registered trademark of Tangerine Bank.
®/TM Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks and tap & go is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Applicants will have to consent to a credit check as part of the application process. Accounts must be in Good Standing in order to receive Money-Back Rewards.
Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and interest applies from the transaction date that appears on your monthly statement to the date you repay the balance in full. There is no interest-free grace period on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.