Get this card
TD First Class Travel® Visa Infinite* Card
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. †Terms and conditions apply..Apply Now
- Network Provider
- TD Canada Trust
- Annual fee
- $139 First year annual fee rebate†
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- Credit Needed
- Excellent (750-900)
Earn up to $800 in value†, including up to 100,000 TD Rewards Points, no Annual Fee for the first year† and additional travel benefits. Conditions Apply. Must apply by September 5, 2023.
- Earn a welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Rewards Points when you make your first Purchase with your Card†.
- Earn 80,000 TD Rewards Points when you spend $5,000 within 180 days of Account opening†.
- Earn a Birthday Bonus of up to 10,000 TD Rewards Points†.
- Get an annual TD Travel Credit† of $100 when you book at Expedia® For TD.
- Get an Annual Fee Rebate for the first year†.
To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by September 6, 2023.
- Earn 8 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend when you book travel through Expedia® For TD†
- Earn 6 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend on Groceries and Restaurants†.
- Earn 4 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account†
- Earn 2 TD Rewards Points For every $1 you spend on other Purchases made using your Card†
- TD First Class Travel Credit Card helps you earn big while you do all the things you normally do. And since you never slow down, the rewards can add up quickly. This lets you redeem for how and what you want or the flexibility to treat yourself with a wide variety of rewards options.
- Go Places on Points
- Your Points are worth more when you redeem through Expedia® For TD: Search over a million flights, hotels, packages and more! When you’re ready to book, you can redeem† your TD Rewards Points towards your travel purchase right away.
- Or Book Any Way†: You can also choose to book your trip through any other travel agency or website. This gives you the flexibility to use your TD Rewards Points towards all kinds of travel expenses – including excursions and taxes – within 90 days of your purchase.
- Shop online through TDRewards.com
- Redeem your TD Rewards Points for great deals on a wide selection of merchandise and gift cards
- Financial Rewards
- Pay With Rewards: Redeem TD Rewards Points to help pay down your credit card balance.
Minimum Income Requirement: $60,000 personal or $100,000 household annual income
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.
- Airport Lounge Access
- Car Rental Insurance
- Extended Warranty
- First Year Annual Fee Waived
- Purchase Protection
- Rental Car Discounts
- Rental Car Insurance
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Travel Cancellation
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Infinite Benefits
About This Card
Explore the travel benefits and insurance coverages included with your Card:
- Travel Medical Insurance†: Up to $2 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance†: Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance†: For Trip Cancellation, up to $1,500 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption, up to $5,000 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance†: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train, or auto rental)
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services†: Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance†: Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance†: Coverage up to 48 consecutive days
- Mobile Device Insurance†: Up to $1,000 of coverage in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, or mechanical breakdown for eligible mobile devices.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance†: coverage up to $2,500 per occurrence for each Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling withthe Cardholder.
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection†: You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Canadian Credit Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
† Terms and Conditions Apply.