Get this card
BMO AIR MILES Mastercard
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.Apply Now
- Network Provider
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- RewardsBalance TransferNo Fee
- Annual fee
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- 1.99% 22.99% after 9 months
- Credit Needed
- Good (650-749)
- Welcome offer: Get 950 AIR MILES Bonus Miles!* That’s enough for $100 towards purchases with AIR MILES Cash*
- Get a 1.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for 9 months*
- 1% fee applies to balance amounts transferred*
- Get 2x the Miles for every $20 spent at participating AIR MILES Partners*
- Get 1 Mile for every $20 spent everywhere else*
- Use your BMO AIR MILES Mastercard and AIR MILES Collector Card at an AIR MILES Partner to earn Reward Miles from both*
- No annual fee*
- Get up to 25% off rentals at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car*
- Extended Warranty*
- Purchase Protection*
- Get 5x the Miles at Shell until December 31, 2020*
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply Now link for the most up to date information.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Air Miles Rewards
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- Rental Car Discounts
- Travel Benefits
About This Card
The BMO AIR MILES Mastercard is a travel rewards card that lets cardholders take advantage of valuable offers and quickly collect Air Miles. It is typically available to individuals with a good credit score (650 or greater).
Choosing the BMO AIR MILES Mastercard makes sense for anyone who plans to spend right after signing up. That's because new cardholders can earn 800 Air Miles points pretty quickly.
There's also an introductory offer on balance transfers: 1.99% interest for the first nine months (be aware of the 1% fee on the amount transferred).
The ordinary earning rate for Air Miles rewards is one mile for every $20 spent on the card. With the BMO Air Miles Mastercard, however, cardholders can also "double-dip" and earn twice the points when they use it at Air Miles participating sponsor locations along with their regular Air Miles card. Points can eventually be redeemed for free flights or merchandise.
The interest rates on the BMO AIR MILES Mastercard are average in the credit card marketplace. It has a 19.99% purchase interest rate, a 22.99% cash advance rate.
Why get the BMO AIR MILES Mastercard?
Rental car discounts – Anytime you use the card to rent at one of the participating National Car Rental or Alamo Rent A Car locations, you'll save up to 25% on your transaction.
Consumer protection – The credit card comes with both an extended warranty (doubles it up to a maximum of one year) and purchase protection (automatically insures items bought with the card against theft or damage for 90 days from date of purchase).
Strong security – This card takes a number of measures to ensure that you, as a cardholder, are protected from fraudulent activity. It is embedded with a PIN-protected microchip, a Mastercard SecureCode, and a zero liability policy for unauthorized use.Apply Now