Get this card
BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.Apply Now
- Network Provider
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Annual fee
- $120 Annual fee waived in the first year
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- Credit Needed
- Excellent (750-900)
- Welcome offer: Get up to 10% cash back in your first 3 months and the $120 annual fee waived in the first year*
- Earn 1.5% CashBack on ALL purchases* - no caps, no category limits!*
- Get valuable benefits and offers for digital everyday services from a variety of on-demand apps and subscription services
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey*
- Access over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world - all at no added cost, and no added fees or roaming charges*
- Minimum 80K individual or 150K household income*
- Get up to 25% off rentals at National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car
- BMO CashBack World Elite Travel and Medical Protection*
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance Program*
- Extended Warranty Plus*
- Purchase Protection Plus*
- BMO Concierge Service*
- Unlock Mastercard Travel Rewards cashback offers when you travel and shop outside of Canada
- BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply Now link for the most up to date information.
- *Terms and conditions apply
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Airport Lounge Access
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- Rental Car Discounts
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Travel Benefits
About This Card
The BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard is a cash-back rewards card is available to people with excellent credit scores (750 and higher).
For the first three months, users of the BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard receive 10% cash-back on all purchases. Then the card yields 1.5% cash-back.
BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard cardholders also get complimentary roadside assistance, discounts on rental cars, travel and medical protection and concierge services.
To qualify for the card, you need to earn an income of at least $80,000 as an individual or have a household income of $150,000. The annual fee is $120 and supplementary cards can be obtained for $50 per year. However, the annual fee is waived in the first year.
The card offers competitive interest rates of 19.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances and balance transfers.
Why get the BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard?
Earn quick cash-back with BMO's welcome offer - Consumers who obtain the BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard have three months to take advantage of 10% cash-back.
Twenty-five percent off car rentals - BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard users save up to 25 percent on car rentals at both National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car locations. Collision damage coverage for all rented vehicles is also included.
Travel and medical protection - While travelling, BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard cardholders can enjoy peace of mind, as the card comes with travel and medical protection, including out-of-province and out-of-country emergency medical assistance.
Roadside assistance - BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard cardholders get complimentary roadside assistance, worth $69 per year.
Read an in-depth review of this card from our team.