Get this card
TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. †Terms and conditions apply..Apply Now
- Network Provider
- TD Canada Trust
- Annual fee
- $139 First year annual fee rebate†
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- Credit Needed
- Good (650-749)
Earn up to $1,500 in value† including up to 55,000 Aeroplan points, no annual fee for the first year and additional travel benefits. Must apply online by May 28, 2023
- Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card†
- Earn 30,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $5,000 within 180days of Account opening†
- Plus, earn an additional 15,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening†
- Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate†
- Plus, share free first checked bags with up to 8 travel companions†.
- Plus, get an annual fee rebate for the first year† .
To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by May 28, 2023.
- Earn Aeroplan Points on your everyday purchases.
- Emergency Road Services with Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership, valued at $79.00†, is included as an option with the product.
- Travel with confidence with Travel Medical Insurance†
- Complimentary Visa Infinite* Concierge service† available 24/7.
- Earn 1.5 points† for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery and direct through Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®) made with your card.
- Earn 1 point† for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card.
- Earn points twice when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore (www.aeroplan.com/estore).
- Your Aeroplan Points do not expire as long as you are a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Cardholder in good standing.
- Earn big rewards on the little things: Earn 50% more Aeroplan Points and 50% more Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Simply link your TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card to your Starbucks® Rewards account. Conditions apply. Learn more.
Minimum Income Requirement: $60,000 personal or $100,000 household annual income.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For Quebec residents, please click here.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.
LowestRates.ca may receive compensation when you click on links to those products or services; however, our content and calculations are objective and free from bias. The opinions expressed are purely those of LowestRates.ca; thus, partners are not responsible for any editorials or reviews that may appear. For current term and conditions on any advertiser or partner’s product, please visit their website.
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Airport Lounge Access
- Annual Companion Fare Ticket
- Extended Warranty
- Flight Discounts
- Purchase Security
- Rental Car Discounts
- Rental Car Insurance
- Travel Benefits
- Travel Cancellation
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Infinite Benefits
About This Card
The TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* is a travel rewards credit card that allows cardholders to earn Aeroplan points on everyday purchases. If you're a frequent traveller, this card offers a number of attractive benefits and perks.
Air Canada Travel Benefits
- Travel lightly through the airport and save on baggage fees†: Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lbs) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge†: On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Concierge can help with any Cardholder request — big or small, to help you get the most out of life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card.
- Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection†: Receive seven exclusive benefits when you book your stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection featuring over 900 of the world’s most intriguing properties.
- Travel Medical Insurance†: Up to $1 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance†: For Trip Cancellation coverage of up to $1,500 per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption coverage of up to $5,000 per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
- Flight/Trip Delay Insurance†: Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance†: Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance†: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance†: Up to $2,500 of coverage per occurrence for eligible personal items stolen from your hotel or motel room that belong to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
- Auto Rental Collision / Loss Damage Insurance†: Coverage for up to 48 consecutive days.
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services†: Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
- Save time at the border with NEXUS: Enroll for a NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)†. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS rebate.
†Terms and conditions apply.