Get this card
BMO AIR MILES World Elite MastercardApply Now
- Network Provider
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Annual fee
- $120 $0 for the first year
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- Credit Needed
- Excellent (750-900)
- Welcome offer: Get 2,000 AIR MILES Bonus Miles and we’ll waive the $120 annual fee for the first year*.
- Earn 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $10 in credit card purchases, everywhere you spend*
- Get valuable benefits and offers for digital everyday services from a variety of on-demand apps and subscription services
- Use your card at Costco*
- Extended warranty*
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with exclusive VIP access, plus two annual complimentary passes*
- Exclusive 15% Flight Discount on all AIR MILES flights in North America with no blackout periods*
- BMO AIR MILES World Elite Travel and Medical Protection*
- BMO Concierge Service*
- Minimum 80K individual or 150K household income*
- BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply Now link for the most up to date information.
- Access over 1 million Wi-Fi hotspots around the world - all at no added cost, and no added fees or roaming charges*
- Unlock Mastercard Travel Rewards cashback offers when you travel and shop outside of Canada
- Get 5x the Miles at Shell until December 31, 2020*
BMO is not responsible for maintaining the content on this site. Please click on the Apply now link for the most up to date information
*Terms and conditions apply
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Airport Lounge Access
- Extended Warranty
- Flight Discounts
- Purchase Protection
- Rental Car Discounts
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Travel Benefits
About This Card
The BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard is a travel rewards card offered to people with an excellent credit rating (scores of 750 and up). Cardholders earn one Air Mile for every $10 that is charged to the card. The points earned from the card can be used in conjunction with standard Air Mile rewards cards at participating partners.
On top of earning Air Miles rewards on all purchases made with the BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard, cardholders can access a variety of complementary services, such as VIP lounges access, flight deals, as well as travel protection and roadside assistance benefits.
To qualify for a BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard, you need to earn an income of at least $80,000 as an individual. Alternatively, you can apply using your household income, which must be at least $150,000. The card has an annual fee of $120 and an interest rate of 19.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances and balance transfers.
Additional cards are available for $50 a year. Enrol a spouse, family member or friend to help you accumulate Air Miles at an even faster rate.
Why get the BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard?
Receive 15% off flights - BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard cardholders are eligible to save up to 15% on all Air Miles flights within North America, with no blackout periods, meaning you’ll always be able to redeem your travel points, even during peak travel seasons.
VIP airport lounge access - Cardholders gain exclusive access to VIP airport lounges worldwide with a Priority Pass membership (a value of $150).
Travel protection and roadside assistance - Cardholders can travel without worry because the BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard offers world-class travel and medical protection, as well as roadside assistance.
Shop at Costco - Cardholders can use the BMO Air Miles World Elite Mastercard at any Costco location.
Read an in-depth review of this card from our team.