Get this card
MBNA Rewards World Elite® Mastercard®
This offer is not available to residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.Apply Now
- Network Provider
- Annual fee
- $120 Additional Card Annual Fee: $50 for one authorized user (if you have one).
- Purchase interest rate
- Cash advance rate
- Balance transfer rate
- Credit Needed
- Good (650-749)
- 20,000 bonus points†† (approximately $165 in cash back value) after you make $2,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening.
- 10,000 bonus points††(approximately $80 in cash back value) once enrolled for paperless e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 5 points‡ for every $1 spent on eligible restaurant, grocery, digital media, membership, and household utility purchases until $50,000 is spent annually in the applicable category. 1 point‡ for every $1 on all other eligible purchases
- Each year, you will receive Birthday Bonus Points‡ equal to 10% of the total number of Points the Account earned in the 12 months before the month of your birthday, to a maximum Birthday Bonus each year of 15,000 Points.
- Redeem points‡ for cash back, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, charitable donations, and travel.
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪, and 24.99% on cash advances
- Mobile Device Insurance*** With Mobile Device Insurance, you’ve got up to $1,000 in coverage for eligible mobile devices in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage or mechanical breakdown
- $120 annual fee. $50 Additional Card Annual Fee for one authorized user (if you have one).
- To qualify, your personal annual income must be greater than $80,000, or your household annual income must be $150,000 or greater††††
About This Card
The MBNA Rewards World Elite Mastercard is a premium credit card with an annual fee of $120. In order to qualify, you must have an annual income that’s greater than $80,000, or an annual household income of $150,000 or more.
If you meet the criteria and can afford the annual fee, this is a valuable card to have in your arsenal. Every dollar spent on the card earns you 5 MBNA rewards points whenever you make eligible purchases.
Eligible purchases include dining out, groceries, digital media, memberships, and household utility bills up until $50,000 is spent annually in each category. You earn 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases.
Your points can be redeemed for cash or, alternatively, for items featured in the MBNA Rewards catalogue. It features everything from home appliances and decor, to electronics, sports and leisure equipment, and more.
And right now you can receive up to 30,000 bonus points when you sign up. Here's how:
- Spend $2,000 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days and earn 20,000 bonus points ($165 in cash back value).
- Enroll in paperless e-statements within the first 90 days and earn 10,000 bonus points ($80 in cash back value).
MBNA Rewards Points never expire and there’s no cap on how much you can collect. Perhaps best of all, you receive Birthday Bonus Points equal to 10% of the total number of points you earned within the last 12 months (to a maximum of 15,000 Birthday Bonus).
The purchase interest rate is 19.99%, the cash advance rate is 24.99% and the balance transfer rate is 22.99%.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the Apply Now button.
Travel medical insuranceC - Up to $2 million of coverage for the first 21 days of your trip if the insured person is under 65 years old.
Delayed and lost baggage insuranceD - Up to $1,000 in coverage per insured person per trip toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed for over 4 hours or lost.
Flight/trip delay insuranceE - Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
Mobile device insurance*** - With mobile device insurance, you’ve got up to $1,000 in coverage for eligible mobile devices in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage or mechanical breakdown.
Price protection***** - If you purchase an eligible item with your card and find the same product advertised in Canada at a lower price within 60 days of the purchase, the difference will be refunded subject to a maximum of $500 per item and a calendar year maximum of $1,000 per account. Certain conditions and exclusions apply.Apply Now
‡, ††, ✪, ***, Terms and Conditions apply.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. ®MBNA and other-trademarks are the property of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.