Vin Heney's picture

Vin Heney

Vin is the Account Manager at LowestRates.ca. He’s originally from Amherstburg, but you’ve never heard of Amherstburg, so let’s just call it Windsor. He’s a new dad, which takes up roughly 92% of his free time. With the other 8%, he writes songs that almost nobody ever hears, bikes places (but only when it’s nice out), and scours the land for new craft beers. He’s into the challenge of building a national brand. Interweb him on Twitterand LinkedIn.